With a stay at Golden Tulip Delhi-Chattarpur in New Delhi (Sat Bari), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Qutub Minar and Chhattarpur Temple. This 4-star hotel is 11.2 mi (18 km) from India Gate and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Sense, a poolside restaurant which features a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in New Delhi? This hotel has facilities measuring 1400 square feet (130 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chhattarpur Temple - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Fortis Hospital - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Qutub Minar - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Lado Sarai Golf Club - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Jawaharlal Nehru University - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Garden of Five Senses - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Max Super Specialty Hospital - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Select CITYWALK - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Indian Institute of Mass Communication - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Global Business Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
MGF Metropolitan Mall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Nelson Mandela Road - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Siri Fort Auditorium - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Central Mall - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Golden Tulip Delhi-Chattarpur is Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport (DEL) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. All guests must show valid identification and proof of address. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3599
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2599.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3999.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 450 for adults and INR 350 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (meters) - 130
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage