When you stay at Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, CA in Mammoth Lakes, you'll be in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort and Convict Lake. This motel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Mammoth Mountain and 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from June Mountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mammoth Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sierra Star Golf Course - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Edison Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mammoth Ski Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Crystal Lake Trailhead - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Mammoth Mountain - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Minaret Vista - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Hot Creek Fish Hatchery - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Hot Creek Geological Area - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Convict Lake - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Lake Crowley - 19.4 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, CA is Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Seasonal Road Closure Notice: HWY 120 (Tioga Pass) generally closes for the winter from late October through late June. Daily closures can also occur during periods of inclement weather in spring and fall. The Eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park is located 45 minutes from Mammoth Lakes. Yosemite's Eastern Gate or Tuolumne Meadows is not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. All other Yosemite National Park entrances are open year round. Guests are advised to check local road conditions/closures before travel with the California Department of Transportation at www.dot.ca.gov or by calling 800-427-7623. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only