Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Oliveto in Desenzano del Garda, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Scaliger Castle and Spiaggia Desenzanino. This 4-star hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Grotto of Catullus and 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Castello Bonoris.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab dinner at Olivo d'Oro, a restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Desenzano del Garda? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spiaggia Desenzanino - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Roman Villa of Desenzano del Garda - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cathedral of St. Mary Magdalene - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Port of Maratona - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Desenzano Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Montecroce Farm and Oil-Mill - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zuliani Winery - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
House of the Podesta - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Piazza Martiri della Liberta - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Lonato Town Hall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Museum of Birds - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Fondazione Ugo Da Como - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Civic Tower - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Rocca of Lonato - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Oliveto is Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 300
- -Meeting rooms