Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Alnea in Cannes (Cannes Old Town), you'll be steps from Rue d'Antibes and 4 minutes by foot from Palace of Festivals and Conferences. This beach hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Mace Beach and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Cannes Harbour.Rooms
Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue d'Antibes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Carnot Boulevard - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Forville Provencal Food Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cannes Harbour - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cannes City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mace Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Promenade de la Croisette - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Castre Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Midi Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of the Sea - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cannes Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gazagnaire Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
La Palestre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Sophia Antipolis - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Alnea is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. From January until the end of March, the front desk has the following opening hours for check in: 8 AM to 2 PM, then 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking