Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Familien Wellness Hotel Restaurant Seeklause in Trassenheide, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Islands of the Baltic Sea and 13 minutes by foot from Butterfly Farm Trassenheide. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Piraten der Ostsee Abenteuer-Minigolf and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Trassenheide Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and a library. Planning an event in Trassenheide? This hotel has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including a conference center. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Islands of the Baltic Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Butterfly Farm Trassenheide - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piraten der Ostsee Abenteuer-Minigolf - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Trassenheide Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Zinnowitz Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Karlshagen Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bernsteintherme - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tauchgondel - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Theater Blechbüchse - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Peenemuende Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Schloßinsel - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Zempin Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Koserow Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Atelier Otto Niemyere-Holstein Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Historisch-Technisches Museum - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heringsdorf (HDF) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Peenemuende (PEF) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
The preferred airport for Familien Wellness Hotel Restaurant Seeklause is Heringsdorf (HDF).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 21 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- -Conference space size (meters) - 150
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking