Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at ibis budget Cergy Saint Christophe in Cergy, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of St Christophe Business Park and Cergy Pontoise University. This golf hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Essec Business School and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Cergy Pontoise Leisure Island.Rooms
Stay in one of 66 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St Christophe Business Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cergy Pontoise University - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Cergy Plage - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Essec Business School - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cergy Pontoise Leisure Island - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Pontoise Cathedral - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Abbaye de Maubuisson - 8 km / 5 mi
Castle of Auvers - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Quai des Marques - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Château de Maisons - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Villa Savoye - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Golf de Maisons Laffitte - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Paris International Golf Club - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Chateau de Monte-Cristo - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for ibis budget Cergy Saint Christophe is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM - 9 PM
- Friday - Sunday: 6:30 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.60 for adults and EUR 3.30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking