Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Jay Peak Resort in North Troy, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 15-minute drive of Pump House Indoor Waterpark and Jay Peak. This family-friendly resort is 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from Mont Sutton and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Jay Peak Resort Golf Course.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 827 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 spa tubs. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Alices Table, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and ATM/banking services. Planning an event in North Troy? This resort has facilities measuring 36000 square feet (3240 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pump House Indoor Waterpark - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jay Peak Resort Golf Course - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jay Peak - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Lake Memphremagog - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Lake Memphremagog - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Green Mountains - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
MAC Center for the Arts - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Owl's Head Ski Resort - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
Newport Bike Path - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Lake Eden - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Owl's Head Golf Club - 34.4 km / 21.3 mi
Veteran’s Memorial Park - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Bolton Falls Spa - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Lake Salem - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Lake Salem Beach House - 43 km / 26.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.) - 108.5 km / 67.4 mi
Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State) - 60.9 km / 37.9 mi
The preferred airport for Jay Peak Resort is Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Please call or message for check in location based on season.
Hotel check-in is at 4 PM and cottage check-in is at 5 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from September to May.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.34 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Equipment fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 41.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Water park
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Golf course on site
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Ski storage
- -Lazy river
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 36000
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3240
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available