Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Jozankei Manseikaku Hotel Milione in Sapporo, you'll be in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Jozankei Hot Spring and Jozankei Shrine. This hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena and 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Kokusai Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 312 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk, an elevator, and a water dispenser. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jozankei Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jozankei Hot Spring - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jozankei Dam - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
North Safari Sapporo - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Fu's Snow Area - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ishiyama Shrine - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Ishiyama Green Space - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Sapporo Salmon Museum - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Sapporo Art Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Kokusai Ski Resort - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Makonai Park - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Sapporomoiwayama Ski Area - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Nishioka Park - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Sapporo Transportation Museum - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 65.3 km / 40.6 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for Jozankei Manseikaku Hotel Milione is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel