With a stay at Motel 6 Portland, TX in Portland, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of North Beach and Old Concrete Street Amphitheater. This motel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Texas State Aquarium and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from USS Lexington Museum on the Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
North Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Dolphin Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Texas State Aquarium - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
USS Lexington Museum on the Bay - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Old Concrete Street Amphitheater - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Museum of Asian Cultures - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Harbor Playhouse Theater - 11 km / 6.8 mi
One Shoreline Plaza - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Corpus Christi Federal Courthouse - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Hurricane Alley Waterpark - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Texas Surf Museum - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Whataburger Field - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Corpus Christi Marina - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Bayfront Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Corpus Christi Intl. Airport (CRP) - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County) - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Portland, TX is Corpus Christi Intl. Airport (CRP).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Uncovered parking