With a stay at Motel 6 Lenexa, KS - Kansas City Southwest in Lenexa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Overland Park Convention Center and Oak Park Mall. This motel is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Country Club Plaza and 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from Union Station.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oak Park Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Johnson County Community College - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Corporate Woods - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
3 and 2 Baseball Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Epic Indoor Sports - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Falcon Valley Golf Course - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Overland Park Convention Center - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Johnson County Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Tomahawk Hills Golf Course - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Overland Park 9/11 Memorial - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Towne Center Plaza - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Kansas State School for the Deaf - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Lenexa, KS - Kansas City Southwest is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only