Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kansas City (Country Club Plaza Area), The Fontaine is steps from Country Club Plaza and a 2-minute drive from Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Liberty Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Parker, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Country Club Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Battle of Westport - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
JC Nichols Memorial Fountain - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Loose Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mill Creek Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Southmoreland Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kansas City Art Institute - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Riot Room - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
39th Street West - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Museum of Toys and Miniatures - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
University of Kansas Medical Center - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
University of Missouri-Kansas City - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Uptown Theater - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Fontaine is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 for adults, USD 3 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available