Located in Flagstaff (Woodlands Village), Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - West - Woodland Village is within a 5-minute drive of Northern Arizona University and Flagstaff City Hall. This motel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Lowell Observatory and 5 mi (8 km) from Museum of Northern Arizona.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riordon Mansion - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Northern Arizona University - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Walkup Skydome - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Coconino Community College - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Flagstaff City Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
West of the Moon Gallery - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Heritage Square - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Doris Harper White Community Playhouse - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Thorpe Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Coconino County Fairgrounds - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Flagstaff Medical Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Lowell Observatory - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Pioneer Museum - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Arizona Historical Society Pioneer Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Flagstaff, AZ - West - Woodland Village is Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)