With a stay at Boutique Hotel Falkenturm, you'll be centrally located in Munich, steps from Hofbrauhaus and 6 minutes by foot from Marienplatz. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Viktualienmarkt and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Deutsches Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Boutique Hotel Falkenturm. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Theater Munich - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hofbrauhaus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bavarian State Opera - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Spielzeugmuseum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Funf Hofe - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St Peter's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rathaus-Glockenspiel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Town Hall of Marienplatz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marienplatz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Residenz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Viktualienmarkt - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Odeonsplatz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Theatinerkirche - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Isar Tor - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Boutique Hotel Falkenturm is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge