With a stay at Hotel Miyuki Beach in Onna, you'll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute drive of Kariyushi Beach and Chura Orchard Golf Club. This beach hotel is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Cape Maeda and 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Nago Pineapple Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Hotel Miyuki Beach, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mission Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kariyushi Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Nabee Beach - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Manza Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Busena Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Cape Manza - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Busena Marine Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Kise Beach - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Kise Country Club - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Yaka Beach - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Tiger Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Kanna Beach - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Miyuki Beach is Naha (OKA) - 59.7 km / 37.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All posted renovations and temporary closures begin on October 1, 2018. Closures also impact this property’s public bath, gift shop, and banquet hall.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 800 and JPY 1200 for adults, JPY 400 and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no