With a stay at Palazzo del Giglio in Venice (San Marco), you'll be steps from Grand Canal and 3 minutes by foot from La Fenice Opera House. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from St. Mark's Square and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. Mark's Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Salute Waterbus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
IED Venice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zattere - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo del Giglio is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance