Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Corte 1321, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Grand Canal and 3 minutes by foot from Rialto Bridge. This bed & breakfast is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ca' d'Oro.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Cassiano - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' d'Oro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Galleria Giorgio Franchetti alla Ca' d'Oro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Corte 1321 is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 4 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free breakfast
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage