When you stay at Hotel Al Soffiador in Venice, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Church of San Pietro Martire and Cometa di Vetro. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Hotel Al Soffiador, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Pietro Martire - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cometa di Vetro - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo da Mula - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Grand Canal - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Teatro Malibran - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
St. Mark's Square - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Al Soffiador is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee charged for check-in between 5:30 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no