Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Al Soffiador in Venice, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Church of San Pietro Martire and Cometa di Vetro. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Hotel Al Soffiador, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Pietro Martire - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cometa di Vetro - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Giustinian - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Michele Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Grand Canal - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Teatro Malibran - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ca' d'Oro - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Galleria Giorgio Franchetti alla Ca' d'Oro - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rialto Bridge - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
San Salvador Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Al Soffiador is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out