Located in Venice (Castello), Hotel Canada Venezia is within a 5-minute walk of Rialto Bridge and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from St. Mark's Square and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from St. Mark's Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 individually furnished guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marco Polo's Home - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Canada Venezia is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)