Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Orio in Venice, you'll be next to a golf course and within a 5-minute drive of Venetian Lagoon. This golf hotel is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Rialto Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Venetian Lagoon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Venice Convention Center - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
San Michele Island - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Rialto Bridge - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Teatro Malibran - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Punta Sabbioni Waterbus - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Port of Venice - 19.4 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Orio is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11:30 PM.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free self parking
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out