Located in Venice, Hotel Villa Delle Palme is in the entertainment district, within a 5-minute drive of Giardini della Biennale and San Giorgio Maggiore. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Rialto Bridge and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Belle Époque hotel also features concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Venice Convention Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sant'Elena - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Naval History Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Doge's Palace - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Delle Palme is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 12:30 PM - 8:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Free bicycles on site