With a stay at Il sogno di Giulietta e Romeo, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Grand Canal and 5 minutes by foot from Rialto Bridge. This romantic hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 0.6 mi (1 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Cassiano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Il sogno di Giulietta e Romeo is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20.00 for check-in after 8 AM
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator