With a stay at Hotel Acca in Venice (San Polo), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Grand Canal and 8 minutes by foot from Rialto Bridge. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Piazzale Roma and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Palazzo Grassi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Polo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Barbarigo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Cassiano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of St. Roch - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ca' Rezzonico - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Acca is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. The reception may be closed in the late afternoon. Guests may contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Hair salon
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel