A stay at Palazzina Grassi places you in the heart of Venice, steps from Grand Canal and Palazzo Grassi. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from La Fenice Opera House and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at PGs Restaurant serving guests of Palazzina Grassi. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Grassi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Malipiero - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
IED Venice - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Zattere - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzina Grassi is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per room (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Food and water bowls