With a stay at Hotel Florida, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Grand Canal and 7 minutes by foot from Piazzale Roma. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Port of Venice and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Venetian Ghetto.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Campo San Polo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Church of San Polo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Florida is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 9.5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Assistive listening devices available