With a stay at Motel 6 Reno, NV - West in Reno (West University), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of National Bowling Stadium and Reno Events Center. This motel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Grand Sierra Resort Casino and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Reno-Sparks Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
McKinley Arts And Culture Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Sands Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Riverwalk District - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Reno Events Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Reno Arch - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Wingfield Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Bowling Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Knitting Factory - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Great Basin Adventure - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Club Cal-Neva Casino - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Idlewild Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Reno City Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bruka Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Washoe County Courthouse - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Reno, NV - West is Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask within public areas of the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking