With a stay at Motel 6 Portland, OR - Tigard West in Tigard, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Washington Square Mall and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. This motel is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Oregon Health and Science University and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Oregon Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, coffee/tea in a common area, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bridgeport Village - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cook Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
George Fox University Portland Center - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Portland Temple Visitors' Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Washington Square Mall - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
World of Speed - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Tryon Creek State Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Beaverton History Center - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Cedar Hills Crossing - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Lewis and Clark College - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Sellwood Riverfront Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Willamette Valley Wineries Association - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Portland Aerial Tram - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Portland, OR - Tigard West is Portland Intl. Airport (PDX) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking