Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Koto An places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This guesthouse is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Koto An, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Costume Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pontocho - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.4 km / 61.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Koto An is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1080 and JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage