With a stay at Kyoto Daiichi Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Fushimi Inari Shrine and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Kyoto Daiichi Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Toji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 3.1 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.9 km / 60.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 42.6 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Daiichi Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave