Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Hana Hostel in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Costume Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99 km / 61.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hana Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Luggage storage