With a stay at Kyoto Hana Hostel in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Higashi Honganji Temple and 5 minutes by foot from Kyoto Tower. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pontocho - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 99 km / 61.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hana Hostel is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance