Located in Kyoto (Minami), Sakura Terrace is within a 5-minute drive of Sanjusangendo Temple and Fushimi Inari Shrine. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Toji Temple and 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 204 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Sakura Terrace, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Toji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Umekoji Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Costume Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 3.1 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.1 km / 61 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Terrace is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance