With a stay at Suites Rome 55 in Rome (Camilluccia), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stadio Olimpico and Monte Mario. This apartment is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Villa Borghese and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Piazza del Popolo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Catholic University of the Sacred Heart - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Gemelli Polyclinic - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ponte Milvio - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Foro Italico - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Monte Mario - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Villa Borghese - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Piazzale Clodio - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Sant’Andrea Hospital - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Stadio Olimpico - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Via del Babuino - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Pincio - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
The preferred airport for Suites Rome 55 is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel