Located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam South), Savoy Hotel Amsterdam is within a 15-minute walk of Heineken Experience and RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Van Gogh Museum and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Rijksmuseum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Albert Cuyp Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vossius Gymnasium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Heineken Experience - 1 km / 0.6 mi
RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Concertgebouw - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Moco Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rijksmuseum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paradiso - 1.7 km / 1 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Vondelpark - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Holland Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Savoy Hotel Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive before check-in opens at 2 PM should contact the property in advance using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage