With a stay at Lenin Hostel Barcelona in Barcelona (Eixample), you'll be steps from Passeig de Gracia and 3 minutes by foot from Casa Batllo. This hostel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Casa Mila and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Placa de Catalunya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Passeig de Gracia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casa Batllo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casa Amatller - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rambla de Catalunya - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casa Mila - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatre Coliseum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tivoli Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Placa de Catalunya - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
El Corte Ingles - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Portal de l'Angel - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
University of Barcelona - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hospital Clinic - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
La Rambla - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teatre Poliorama - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Teatre Goya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Lenin Hostel Barcelona is Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Please note: this property is located in the city's Low Emission Zone; only low-emission vehicles are permitted to enter. Guests with foreign license plates must register their vehicle with the city in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage