Located in Barcelona (Eixample), Hotel Catalonia Roma is within a 15-minute walk of Placa d'Espanya and Arenas de Barcelona. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Hospital Clinic.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arenas de Barcelona - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Placa d'Espanya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hospital Clinic - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Magic Fountain of Montjuic - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Barcelona Pavilion - 1.6 km / 1 mi
L’Illa Diagonal Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
National Art Museum of Catalonia - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sant Antoni Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Teatre Goya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Barcelona - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Teatre Grec - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hospital Universitari Quiron Dexeus - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Casa Mila - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Poble Espanyol - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Catalonia Roma is Barcelona Intl. Airport (BCN) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Please note: this property is located in the city's Low Emission Zone; only low-emission vehicles are permitted to enter. Guests with foreign license plates must register their vehicle with the city in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50
- -Wheelchair accessible – no