Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shibuya Granbell hotel in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Cerulean Tower and 6 minutes by foot from Shibuya Crossing. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shibuya Hikarie and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nezu Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Saku La, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
NHK Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 80.2 km / 49.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage