With a stay at Shibuya Granbell hotel in Tokyo (Shibuya), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Cerulean Tower and 6 minutes by foot from Shibuya Crossing. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shibuya Hikarie and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Saku La, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
NHK Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Takeshita Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Billboard Live - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible – no