Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Spa & Capsule Hotel GrandPark-Inn Sugamo - Caters to Men, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Ueno Park and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 118 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ueno Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Waseda University - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Korakuen Hall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Rikkyo University - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73 km / 45.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage