With a stay at The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda in Tokyo, you'll be 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Toyosu Market and 13.1 mi (21 km) from Yokohama Cosmo World. This 4-star hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from Tokyo Tower and 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 313 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Tailwind serving guests of The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Joypolis - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Keio University - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Early check-in must be requested 1 day prior to the arrival date. Early check-in fees are charged hourly for check-in after noon. Late check-out must be requested on the check-out date. Late check-out fees are charged hourly from 11 AM-6 PM. Guests booked in "Transit Room Boarding Pass Required" room types must contact the property in advance with their flight number, and approximate check-in and check-out times. These guestroom are located in the customs area of the airport and only international travelers can access the property (boarding pass required).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant