Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Urbain Tokyo Haneda Kamata in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 9 minutes from Kawasaki Daishi. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Toyosu Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Kawasaki Daishi - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 8 km / 5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Happoen Garden - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Joypolis - 11.2 km / 7 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Toyosu Market - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Shiba Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Urbain Tokyo Haneda Kamata is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance by telephone to reserve onsite parking. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage