Located in Tokyo (Shinbashi), Tokyu Stay Shimbashi is within a 15-minute walk of Nakagin Capsule Tower and Ginza Six. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 221 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
This hotel has 14 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Tokyu Stay Shimbashi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Diet Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Keio University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage