Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Edo Sakura in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo National Science Museum and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Park and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Asakusa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.4 km / 45 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 800 for adults, JPY 500 and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage