With a stay at The Edo Sakura in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Sky Tree and University of Tokyo. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Ueno Onshi Park and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Onshi Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 68 km / 42.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards and cash
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 800 for adults, JPY 500 and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)