Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo International Forum and Kabuki-za Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Marunouchi Building and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars (stocked with some free items). Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo International Forum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Six - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
National Diet Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3240 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking