A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Tokyo International Forum and Marunouchi Building. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars (stocked with some free items). Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo International Forum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Six - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
National Diet Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nippon Budokan - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station is Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions prior to arrival. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per stay
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center