With a stay at Centurion Hotel Ueno in Tokyo (Bunkyo), you'll be steps from Ueno Park and 3 minutes by foot from Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no