With a stay at Family & bAKpAK Tokyo Hostel in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Ueno Park and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have slippers and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3.1 km / 2 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Family & bAKpAK Tokyo Hostel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator