With a stay at Sunny Stone Hotel II, you'll be centrally located in Suita, within a 10-minute drive of Amerikamura and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Osaka Castle and 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
At Sunny Stone Hotel II, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 6 km / 3.7 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 6.4 km / 4 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Osaka City Hall - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Covered parking