Located in Osaka (Minami), Hotel Diamond is within a 10-minute walk of Spa World and Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Nipponbashi and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 guestrooms.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, luggage storage, and a water dispenser.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Q's Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- A shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11:30 AM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage