Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Peace House Sachi is centrally located in Osaka, a 4-minute walk from Spa World and 8 minutes by foot from Tsutenkaku Tower. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Nipponbashi and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned guestrooms. Shared bathrooms with slippers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Q's Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 percent
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator