With a stay at HotelHome Paris 16, you'll be centrally located in Paris, within a 5-minute drive of Palais des Congres de Paris and Lido. This aparthotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bois de Boulogne and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Eiffel Tower.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 17 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bois de Boulogne - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stade Roland Garros - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Parc des Princes - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Place du Trocadero - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Aquaboulevard - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Eiffel Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Champ de Mars - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Avenue Georges V - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
UNESCO Headquarters - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Champs-Elysees - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rue Cler - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for HotelHome Paris 16 is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a security system Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Junior Suites are accessed by a staircase. Lower-priced Junior Suites are located on the 3rd and 4th floors of the hotel.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. If our reception office is closed, guests will find an envelope with a welcome letter and the magnetic cards to open the door of the apartment.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Food and water bowls