A stay at Hotel des Deux Continents places you in the heart of Paris, within a 10-minute walk of Ile de la Cite and Saint-Sulpice Church. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Les Halles and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Orsay Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 39 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ile de la Cite - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Saint-Sulpice Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Odeon Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pont Neuf - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Les Halles - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Conciergerie - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Orsay Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Le Bon Marche - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sorbonne University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sainte Chapelle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Palais Royal - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Notre-Dame - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Theatre du Chatelet - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel des Deux Continents is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)