With a stay at Peace & Love - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Canal Saint-Martin and 12 minutes by foot from Parc des Buttes Chaumont. This hostel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Centre Pompidou and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Les Halles.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Saint-Martin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Parc des Buttes Chaumont - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grands Boulevards - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Grande halle de la Villette - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Place de la Republique - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Le Trianon - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Folies Bergere - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
City of Science and Industry - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Philharmonie de Paris - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Zenith de Paris - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Grevin Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Les Halles - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Centre Pompidou - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Peace & Love - Hostel is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests are asked to contact the hostel with their arrival time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage