Located in London (London City Centre), Grenville Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Russell Square and The British Museum. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Royal Opera House and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from The Strand.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Russell Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The British Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Financial District - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Oxford Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The Strand - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
University College London - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Royal Opera House - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Covent Garden Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
King's College London - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Palace Theatre London - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of London - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 103.6 km / 64.4 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grenville Hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 2.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 2.50 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only